Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Abort, Abort, Abort

I had planned this entry to be an interview with myself, a gift to you (!), complete with charming tidbits about me and my life, but, as I wrote and rewrote it, it seemed so affected and fake that I had to place it on the back burner for now. And I am nothing if not gen-u-wine, even if I have been accused of … embellishing (read: liar) … to improve upon … "The Facts" (read: pathological). Also, I don’t want to be That Girl! We all know at least one, and the world certainly doesn’t need another.

One day, one day soon, I will post an entry filled with all the minutiae of me, and, quite frankly internet, you’re going to enjoy it.

But until then, I’ll do what I do and ramble incoherently about nothing in particular.

See you shortly,

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment